Sunday, May 3, 2009

Modern Japanese History?!



I have a paper due tomorrow. Instead of writing I am sharing tracks. I urge you to download all of them. They are all very good...that is why I put them up here! Oh, if anyone knows anything about the Japanese economy from 1960 to 1980 please leave sumtin in the comments box!

The songs at the top are bangers...the bottom consists of oldies and oddities.

Goose - Bring It On (Teenage Bad Girl Remix)

Grafton Primary - All-Stars (Calling In Sick Remix)

Heads We Dance - Love In The Digital Age (Tepr Remix)

Blatta and Inesha - Gang Bangers

Peaches - Downtown (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)

We Are Terrorists - Western Spaghetti (Sexual Earthquake In Kobe Remix)

Kris Menace - Enamoured (w Fred Falke)

Kris Menace starring Felix Da Housecat - Artificial

DVAS - Sexual Variations

A-Ha -Take On Me (The Twelves Remix)

Mixhell - Boom Da! (Edu K Remix)

Xinobi - Diamonds And Rings

Bad Boy Bill - Falling Anthem (Herves We Are A Beautiful Disaster Remix)(Instrumental)

Ciara - Feeling On My Ass (ft. Sean Garrett and Gucci Mane)

CLASSIXX & Villains - I'm On It feat. o8o

Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule (Justice Remix)

His Majesty Andre - Peep Thong

Hot Chocolate - Polar Bear Rug (Dada Life Remix)

Le Knight Club - Tropicall (Daft Mafia Remix)

Heads We Dance - When The Sirens Sound (Don Diablo Remix)

Action Man (Herve) - Zombie Dance

Serge Santiago - Black Jack (Alternative Mix)

The Alan Parsons Project -I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You

The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (The Twelves Re-Edit)

Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So, Maybe No

The Flips - The I Still Wanna Be His Girl

Edwin Birdsong - Goldmine

Robin Gibb - Juliet

Robin Gibb - Juliet (CatComplex remix)


Check out the video for Robin Gibb's Juliet...amazing...


While we are talking about Japan...check out a clip from the movie Hause...

3 comments:

Bastille said...

Fuck you for putting a picture of your face on all of the songs.

Bastille said...

I don't mind it, something to always remind me of that beautiful face.

Gambit said...

Fuck Lenny Kravitz, Bruce Willis is Dead.