Monday, July 14, 2008

In The Office: Two




Well I'm back in my Office trying to get my headphones to work. The right ear bud keeps turning off so I have to keep my head incredibly still to enjoy the pleasures of listening with BOTH ears. Thankfully I have so many new tunes that I already tested for you guys ready to live here on Fake Tats. I Got a nice selection of fresh music for you, ranging from straight up Dance Rock to new BNGRZ and a lil bit of OTHER 2 keep things interesting.

Let us begin with some Dance Rock:

Late of The Pier - Broken
^Sick. Awesome drums and guitar leads.

Bloc Party - Mercury
^New Bloc Party single...really weird. Has horns and electronic touches. I'm confused but I like it.

Friendly Fires - Lovesick
^First song I've ever heard from this group. Real good stuff.

The Long Blondes - Five Ways To End It (Erol Alkan Remix)
^I love this group. Their last album wasn't as good as their first. But at least we have this remix from Erol Alkan to crank up in our convertibles.

Metronomy isn't really Dance Rock but it is dancey and weird.
Metronomy - Heartbreaker

Metronomy - Back On The Motorway

I guess we are moving more into the electronic realm. I got some goodies of course.

Midnight Juggernauts - Dystopia (Turkish Prison Remix)

Midnight Juggernauts - Dystopia (Cut Copy Remix)
^Both of these are quality I will let you decide which one is better.

Fischerspooner - Danse En France (D.I.M. Remix)
^Alright, alright. I know. We are now in the realm of bangers.

Redial - 45 Overdrive
^This song rips it apart. [Highly Rec'd]

Bounce Camp - Big Dancin'
^This song makes everyone in the room get down.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Mr. Gaspar Remix)
^Remember how annoying this song is? Well it got remixed by Mr. Gaspar and now it is good. [Highly Rec'd]

Kissy Sell Out - You're On Fire
^Song title says it all.

Flying Lotus - Robotussin (feat. Lil Wayne)
^[HIGHLY REC'D]

Alright I doubt anyone will download all of these songs at once. I put up some heat here today, and I can go to sleep happy. I know today my job wasn't completly pointless.

Zach Condon - Venice

No comments: